Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A little time at the beach

not a lot happening here since janet left and ashley got home. janet left at 10am and ashley got in at 11:45am. busy take offs and landings. i am trying to get myself settled to some painting, but my reference is limited to my laptop . . .  i haven't found a place to print out some color copies of photos i have taken. my mission for this week. the weather here has been 'off' according to the locals. too much rain! very unusual for this time of year. we did have a doozey of a thunderstorm on sunday morning! shook the whole island. i took to my bed with the covers over my head. the poor dog almost had a seizure.


my bikini days are sure over
ahhhhhhhhh a day at the beach

boogie boards near sunset


and the ever present daily surfers



such beautiful countryside

one of the 3 paths to the beach - evening with the setting sun reflecting on the tree


a little bruised, but happy janet on her way back to CA



evenings ashley and i take Cezar down to one of the beaches for surfer watches and sunset gazing









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics of the waves! Looked like Lydgate, pretty rough there but so cool with the trade wind!!
    Georgina, sewitmyway!!

    Oh, can't post with my usual google account blogger will only let us post with an "anonymous" id????

    ReplyDelete